Fertility Managed Care
An over all plan that enhances Western fertility protocols utilizing and bundling all fertility treatments that I practice. This service uses a variety of techniques and is intended to reduce the cost of providing health benefits and improve the quality of care. Wholistic and Realistic!
Fertility Managed Care is an all inclusive enhancement and management that includes:
- Herbal formulas (when possible but not always depending on the working physician & patient fertility protocols)
- Diet & Nutrition Consulting
- Stress & Anxiety Reduction
- Pajama Therapies (these are techniques that are done at a patients home, simple and easy designed to enhance follicular and luteal phases)
- Complete Management Care-designed to help patients both understand & effectively plan their unique protocols
Jeff has been trained by ABORM (American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine) in his quest to completely understand the western medical techniques in relation to fertility protocols. Mr. Faudem's job as a fertility specialist is to know how to compliment, supplement and enhance your doctor's protocols.
Jeff's main objective with all patients is two-fold:
1) let's get pregnant
2) let's stay pregnant (miscarriage prevention)
ABORM has been formed by leading professionals in Oriental Reproductive Medicine who have come together voluntarily with a resolve to meet the patient and physician demand for a demonstration of knowledge of care in this field. We have recognized the need for a certification to maintain that practitioners who are treating patients with Oriental Medicine in the field of Reproductive Health are doing so with an advanced knowledge and experience, and to allow practitioners to demonstrate their knowledge through the process of voluntary examination.